Tuesday 8 March 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 8, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Cyd Charisse and Denys de la Patelliere.
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 March 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1921 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Cyd Charisse
- Denys de la Patelliere
- Fritz Luchsinger: Swiss mountaineer (d. 1983).
- Denys De la Patellière: French film director and scriptwriter.
- Cyd Charisse [Tula Ellice Finklea] Amarillo Texas: dancer/actress (East Side West Side, Brigadoon).
- Alan Hale: Jr.
- Sahir Ludhianvi: Indian poet and songwriter (d. 1980).
- Jacques Sol: Arpajon Journalist.
- Egbert George: "Pete" Pitterson trumpeter.
- Spanish Premier Eduardo Dato Iradier is assassinated while exiting the parliament building in Madrid.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Darling - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- (Down by the) O-Hi-O (I've Got the Sweetest Little O, My! O!) - Billy Murray & Billy Jones