Wednesday 8 December 1926
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marianne Calderara and Gildo Masso.
The Cruise of the Jasper B, directed by James W. Horne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 December 1926
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 December 1926!
Which were the important events of 8 December 1926 ?
- Malta - Public Holiday.
- Panama - Mother's Day
- Romania - Constitution Day
- Bulgaria - Day of the Student (studentski praznik)
- R.C. Saints - The solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary: a Holy Day of Obligation
- Italy - In Milan, the opera season starts.
- Buddhism - The Enlightenment of Gautama Buddha
- Afflux (50 Aftermath) (Discordianism)
- Marianne Calderara: Swiss astrologer, leading astrologer of Zürich during many years.
- Gildo Masso: The founder and CEO of Masso Enterprises and also the developer of the concept of "build it yourself" low cost houses.
- Jan Six: Dutch art Historian / collector.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1926 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I Can't Get Over a Girl Like You (Loving a Boy Like Me) - Billy Murray & Aileen Stanley
- When the Red, Red Robin Comes Bob, Bob, Bobbin' Along - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra