Friday 10 December 1926
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 10, 1926). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eddie Jones and Henry W. Kendall.
The Cruise of the Jasper B, directed by James W. Horne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 December 1926
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1926!
Which were the important events of 10 December 1926 ?
- Henry W. Kendall: Scientist.
- Eddie Jones: "Guitar Slim" rocker.
- Gérard Buisine: French legionnaire, who joined the Organisation de l'armée secrète (OAS) ["Organisation of the Secret Army"], a short-lived French dissident far-right paramilitary organisation during the Algerian War (1954–62).
- Dag Schjelderup-Ebbe: Norwegian musicologist, composer, music critic, and biographer.
- Donato Zampini: Italy sport Champion.
- Nikola Pasic: Serbian politician (Born 1845).
- 1st radio broadcast in the Sprinfield area (WCBS)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1926 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I Can't Get Over a Girl Like You (Loving a Boy Like Me) - Billy Murray & Aileen Stanley
- When the Red, Red Robin Comes Bob, Bob, Bobbin' Along - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra