Friday 10 December 1926
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eddie Jones and Gérard Buisine.
Michael, directed by Carl Theodor Dreyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
while The Private Life of Helen of Troy by John Erskine was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1926!
Which were the important events of 10 December 1926 ?
- Eddie Jones: "Guitar Slim" rocker.
- Gérard Buisine: French legionnaire, who joined the Organisation de l'armée secrète (OAS) ["Organisation of the Secret Army"], a short-lived French dissident far-right paramilitary organisation during the Algerian War (1954–62).
- Dag Schjelderup-Ebbe: Norwegian musicologist, composer, music critic, and biographer.
- Donato Zampini: Italy sport Champion.
- Nikola Pasic: Serbian politician (Born 1845).
- 1st radio broadcast in the Sprinfield area (WCBS)
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1926 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Black Bottom - Johnny Hamp & His Orchestra
- Lucky Day - Revelers
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?