Tuesday 8 February 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Hoot Evers and Luciano Pezzi.
Seven Years Bad Luck, directed by Max Linder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while Main Street by Sinclair Lewis was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 February 1921!
Which were the important events of 8 February 1921 ?
- Nirvana Day - an annual Buddhist festival.
- Saint Jerome Emiliani.
- Saint Juventius
- Saint Mengold of Huy
- Saint Jacoba (d.1239)
- Slovenia - Pre?eren Day, the Slovenian cultural holiday.
- Boy Scouts of America - Scout Sunday; The Sunday preceding February 8 is designated as Scout Sunday and the following Saturday is designated as Scout Sabbath.
- Hoot Evers: baseball player.
- Luciano Pezzi: Italian athlete a cyclist who participated in 11 Tours of Italy and 5 Tours of France.
- Lana Turner: American actress onscreen from 1937, nominated for an Oscar in "Peyton Place" in 1957.
- Renato Gei: Italy sport Champion.
- Barney Danson: Canadian colonel and politician 21st Canadian Minister of National Defence (d. 2011).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Margie - Eddie Cantor
- Grieving for You - Feather Your Nest - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- I Love You, Sunday - Ted Lewis & His Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?