Sunday 9 July 1939
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 9, 1939). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include René Barbier (researcher) and James Hampton in Oklahoma City.
Bulldog Drummond's Bride, directed by James P. Hogan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
On TV people were watching Trooping the Colour.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 July 1939
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 July 1939!
Which were the important events of 9 July 1939 ?
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Our Lady of Peace.
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day: Martyrdom of the B�b.
- Palau - Constitution Day.
- Argentina - Independence Day.
- Roman festival - Caprotinia, or feasts of Juno Caprotina.