Wednesday September 09, 1908
US date format: 9/9/1908, UK date format: 9/9/1908
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 9, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was H. H. Asquith (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Cesare Pavese and Bernard Lorjou.
Not Guilty, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of September 09, 1908?
- North Korea - Republic Day (1948)
- Eastern Orthodoxy - Synaxis of the Theopatores Joachim and Anna
- California - Admission Day (to commemorate the state's admission to the USA)
- Japan - Chrysanthemum Day (Kiku no Sekku)
- See more
- Russia takes part of Poland
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 09, 1908?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Ada Jones & Billy Murray - I've Taken Quite a Fancy to You
- Ada Jones & Billy Murray - Cuddle Up a Little Closer, Lovey Mine