Thursday 10 September 1908
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 10, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Annie Ducaux and Eva Adams.
Stung, directed by Benni Diez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 September 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 1908!
Which were the important events of 10 September 1908 ?
- Annie Ducaux: French actress, capable of a great range from tragedy to comedy.
- Raymond Harry Warnow Scott: Brooklyn, New York -- Orchestra leader (Your Hit Parade).
- Eva Adams: US Mint Director.
- Angus Bethune: Australian soldier and politician 33rd Premier of Tasmania (d. 2004).
- Raymond Scott: American composer, bandleader, and inventor (b.
- Waldo Wedel: American archaeologist and author (d. 1996).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1908 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Cuddle Up a Little Closer, Lovey Mine - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- I've Taken Quite a Fancy to You - Ada Jones & Billy Murray