Sunday 20 September 1908
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alexander Mitscherlich and Levon-Karapet His Holiness Vasken Baidjian.
The Fairylogue and Radio-Plays, directed by Francis Boggs, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
while The Shuttle by Frances Hodgson Burnett was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 September 1908!
Which were the important events of 20 September 1908 ?
- Alexander Mitscherlich: German psychotherapist.
- Levon-Karapet His Holiness Vasken Baidjian: Patriach of Etchmiadzin.
- Henri Plisson: St Gaultier Painters.
- Chicago White Sox Frank Smith second no-hitter, beats Philadelphia Phillies 1-0.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1908 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Over the Hills and Far Away - Harry Macdonough & John Bieling
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?