Monday 7 September 1908
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 7, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michael E Debakey and Paul Brown Norwalk Ohio.
Not Guilty, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 September 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1908!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1908 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- Michael E Debakey
- Paul Brown Norwalk Ohio: NFL hall of famer (Cleveland Browns, Bengals).
- Giulio Buonomini: Italy Scientist.
- Michael E DeBakey: Artificial heart pioneer.
- Michael DeBakey: American surgeon and inventor (Born 1908).
- Max Kaminsky: American trumpet player and bandleader (Original Dixieland Jass Band) (d. 1994).
- Paul Brown: American NFL founder and coach (Cleveland Browns, Cincinnati Bengals), dies at age 82 (born 1908).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1908 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Cuddle Up a Little Closer, Lovey Mine - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- I've Taken Quite a Fancy to You - Ada Jones & Billy Murray