Monday 7 September 1908
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michael E Debakey and Paul Brown Norwalk Ohio.
Os Guaranis, directed by Benjamin Oliveira, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
What the sky looked like on 7 September 1908
Is this date important to you?
Commemorate it with a beautiful, custom-made star map of the constellations above you on 7 September 1908. A perfectly unique and touching gift!
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1908!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1908 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- Michael E Debakey
- Paul Brown Norwalk Ohio: NFL hall of famer (Cleveland Browns, Bengals).
- Giulio Buonomini: Italy Scientist.
- Michael E DeBakey: Artificial heart pioneer.
- Michael DeBakey: American surgeon and inventor (Born 1908).
- Max Kaminsky: American trumpet player and bandleader (Original Dixieland Jass Band) (d. 1994).
- Paul Brown: American NFL founder and coach (Cleveland Browns, Cincinnati Bengals), dies at age 82 (born 1908).
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1908 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Cuddle Up a Little Closer, Lovey Mine - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- I've Taken Quite a Fancy to You - Ada Jones & Billy Murray