Saturday 10 November 1945
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 10, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Donna Fargo and Terence Davies.
Detour, directed by Edgar G. Ulmer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Choreotones.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 November 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1945!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1945 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Donna Fargo: American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
- Terence Davies: English actor director and screenwriter.
- Donna Fargo in North Carolina: USA; country singer ("Happiest Girl in Whole USA").
- Gary Plauche: American murderer (d. 2014).
- Are You with It? opens at Century Theater NYC for 264 performances
- Nazi concentration camp at Buchenwald liberated by US
- General Enver Hoxha becomes leader of Albania.
- Heavy fighting in Surabaya between Indonesian nationalists and returning colonialists after World War II, is celebrated as Heroes' Day (Hari Pahlawan).