Tuesday 10 December 1946
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 10, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Catherine Hiegel and Chris Kefford.
Enamorada, directed by Emilio Fernández, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Play the Game.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 December 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1946!
Which were the important events of 10 December 1946 ?
- Catherine Hiegel
- Chris Kefford: Rocker.
- Gloria Loring in New York City: New York, USA; actress/singer (Days of Our Lives).
- Sonia Gandhi: Politician.
- Guy Hocquenghem: French author, queer theorist and AIDS activist.
- Thomas Lux: American poet and academic.
- Walter "Clyde" Orange: Florida, United States -- Rocker (Commodores-Too Hot to Trot).