Wednesday 10 January 1945
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 10, 1945). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Rod Stewart and Gunther von Hagens.
A Song to Remember, directed by Charles Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Aktuelt kvarter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 January 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1945!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1945 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Rod Stewart: British musician born to Scottish parents living in London.
- Gunther von Hagens: German anatomist invented plastination.
- Andrew Dallmeyer: Scottish actor and highly regarded director of over fifty productions.
- Francis Marmande: French author, musician and journalist for the French newspaper Le Monde since 1977.
- François Macé de Lépinay: French heritage curator, the Inspector General of Historical Monuments and author of the books "Peintures et sculptures du Panthéon" (English: Paintings and Sculptures of the Parthenon) and "Georges De La Tour: vie et œuvre.
- Frank Sinatra Jr in Jersey City: New Jersey, USA; singer/bandleader (Golddiggers).
- John Fahey: New Zealand-Australian lawyer and politician 38th Premier of New South Wales.
- Jennifer Moss: English Actress (d. 2006).
- Edward Wiskoski: American wrestler.
- Deirdre Flynn: American noted family, daughter of Errol Flynn and Nora Eddington, born while her mom was in Mexico.
- Rudolf Borchardt: Writer, dies at 67.
- LA Railway (with 5 streetcar lines) forced to close
- Baseball writers again fail to elect a new Hall of Famer.
- Los Angeles Railway (with five streetcar lines) forced to close.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1945 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive - Johnny Mercer & Pied Pipers
- You Always Hurt the One You Love - Sammy Kaye & His Orchestra
- Sammy Kaye & His Orchestra - Always