Wednesday 10 July 1918
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 10, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Kiernan and James Aldridge.
A Pair of Silk Stockings, directed by Walter Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 July 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1918!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1918 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
- John Kiernan: American astrologer who joined AFA in September, 1960, active until ill in 1979.
- James Aldridge: Australian-English journalist and author (d. 2015).
- Fred Wacker: American race driver and engineer (d. 1998).
- Russian Soviet Federal Socialist Republic established.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Just a Baby's Prayer at Twilight (For Her Daddy Over There) - Edna White's Trumpet Quartet
- Hello Central, Give Me No Man's Land - Al Jolson
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band - At the Jazz Band Ball