Wednesday 10 September 1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Stephen Jay Gould and Christopher Hogwood.
Hold Back the Dawn, directed by Mitchell Leisen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
while This Above All by Eric Knight was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 1941!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 10 September 1941 ?
- Stephen Jay Gould: American paleontologist (d. 2002).
- Christopher Hogwood: English harpsichord player and conductor founded the Academy of Ancient Music (d. 2014).
- Pyotr I Klimuk: Poland -- Cosmonaut (Soyuz 13, 18B, 30).
- Stephen Gould: American paleontologist and university professor of geology at Harvard, the author of hundreds of science papers, book reviews and magazine articles.
- Gunpei Yokoi: Japanese video game designer invented Game Boy (d. 1997).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?