Wednesday 10 September 1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pyotr I Klimuk and Stephen Jay Gould.
Hold Back the Dawn, directed by Mitchell Leisen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 1941!
Which were the important events of 10 September 1941 ?
- Pyotr I Klimuk: Poland -- Cosmonaut (Soyuz 13, 18B, 30).
- Stephen Jay Gould: American paleontologist (d. 2002).
- Stephen Gould: American paleontologist and university professor of geology at Harvard, the author of hundreds of science papers, book reviews and magazine articles.
- Christopher Hogwood: English harpsichord player and conductor founded the Academy of Ancient Music (d. 2014).
- Gunpei Yokoi: Japanese video game designer invented Game Boy (d. 1997).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 September 1941
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?