Wednesday 10 September 1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 10, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Stephen Jay Gould and Christopher Hogwood.
You'll Never Get Rich, directed by Sidney Lanfield, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 September 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 1941!
Which were the important events of 10 September 1941 ?
- Stephen Jay Gould: American paleontologist (d. 2002).
- Christopher Hogwood: English harpsichord player and conductor founded the Academy of Ancient Music (d. 2014).
- Dennis Ritchie: Scientist.
- Charles Vest: Educator.
- Otis Redding: Musician.
- Stephen Gould: American paleontologist and university professor of geology at Harvard, the author of hundreds of science papers, book reviews and magazine articles.
- Gunpei Yokoi: Japanese video game designer invented Game Boy (d. 1997).
- Pyotr I Klimuk: Poland -- Cosmonaut (Soyuz 13, 18B, 30).
- Kim Casali: Cartoonist.