Saturday 13 September 1941US date format: 9/13/1941, UK date format: 13/9/1941
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 13, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Tadao Ando and Oscar Arias Sánchez.
You'll Never Get Rich, directed by Sidney Lanfield, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 September 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 September 1941!
Which were the important events of 13 September 1941 ?
- 1999 - Lunar nuclear waste dump explodes, sending the Moon hurtling into deep space in Space: 1999
- RC Saints - St John Chrysostom
- Roman festivals - epulum Iovis: banquet of Jupiter, on the ides during the Ludi Romani
- 2000 - Second Impact in Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Also see September 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Tadao Ando: Japanese architect and academic designed...
- Oscar Arias Sánchez
- Pierre Barthes
- George Ziemann: American ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic...
- Ahmet Necdet Sezer: 10th President of Turkey.
- Ed Roberts
- Albert Delpy
- David Clayton-Thomas: English-Canadian singer-songwriter and...
- Ahmet Sezer: Turkish judge and politician 10th...
- Pierre Barthès: French tour tennis player, who was one...
- Oscar Arias-Sanchez: Costa Rican politician, the President of...
- Elias Disney: Canadian father of Walt Disney and Roy...
Sport Games on 13 September 1941
- New York Giants - Philadelphia Eagles : 24 - 0