Monday 8 September 1941
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 8, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bernie Sanders and Yves Saint-Martin.
You'll Never Get Rich, directed by Sidney Lanfield, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 September 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 September 1941!
Which were the important events of 8 September 1941 ?
- Bernie Sanders: American politician who currently serves as the junior United States Senator from Vermont.
- Yves Saint-Martin
- Fairbanks (Alaska)
- Pierre Bideau: French electrician and lighting engineer.
- Alan Feinstein in New York City: New York, USA; actor (Max - Berrengers, Family Tree).
- Yves Saint Martin: French jockey, winner of the Arc de Triomphe in 1970, riding Sassafras, 1974, riding Allez France, 1982, riding Akiyda and 1984 riding Sagace.
- Bernard Sanders: (Rep-R-Vermont).
- Dante Drowty: Rocker.
- Blockade of Leningrad (St Petersburg) by Germany begins
- Entire Jewish community of Meretsch, Lithuania is exterminated.