Monday 11 February 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 11, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Blaine Gibson in Colorado and Pierre Fanlac.
The Unbeliever, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 February 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 February 1918!
Which were the important events of 11 February 1918 ?
- World Day of the Sick.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- National Foundation Day in Japan (See Holidays of Japan.)
- National Youth Day in Cameroon.
- Professor Leets' Day in the United States.
- National Inventors' Day in the United States.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Wait Till the Cows Come Home - Harry Macdonough & Olive Kline
- Give Me the Moonlight, Give Me the Girl (And Leave the Rest to Me) - Sam Ash
- I'm Crazy Over Every Girl in France - Avon Comedy Four