Sunday 12 July 1914
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 12, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Renato Olmi and Mohammad Moin.
The Fatal Mallet, directed by Mack Sennett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 July 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 July 1914!
Which were the important events of 12 July 1914 ?
- Sveti Petar (St. Peter)
- Sunset and sunrise occur along Manhattan's street grid centerline
- Newfoundland - Orangemen's Day
- Northern Ireland - Battle of the Boyne Day (also known as Orangemen's Day or the Twelfth, see Irish calendar).
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday (2nd day)
- The "center pivot irrigation day" of Colorado
- Kiribati - Independence Day
- RainMaker Day - Salem, OR.
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Independence Day
Famous Birthdays:12 July
- Babe Ruth makes his baseball debut, pitches for the Boston Red Sox.
- Demonstrations in Ulster suggest civil war.
- U.S. Supreme Court justice Horace H. Lurton succumbs to a heart attack at age 70.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Fascination - Prince's Orchestra
- This is the Life - Billy Murray