Monday 12 September 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 12, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Stanislas Lem and Maritie Carpentier.
Camille, directed by Ray C. Smallwood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 September 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 September 1921!
Which were the important events of 12 September 1921 ?
- Also see September 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Maryland (United States) - Defenders Day
- Cape Verde - National Day
- Ethiopia - National Revolution Day (1974)
- RC Saints - Holy Name of Mary
- Stanislas Lem
- Maritie Carpentier
- Charles Bateman: American musician.
- Jacques Bar: French film producer who made more than 80 films.
- Stanislaw Lem: Poland -- Sci-fi author (Solaris, Invincible).
- Stanisław Lem: Ukrainian-Polish philosopher and author (d. 2006).
- Stanis?aw Lem: Polish writer (d. 2006).
- Louis Bar: Ch?teauroux EXecutives.
- Frank McGee: Monroe, Louisiana -- News anchor (NBC Evening News).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- The Young Prince and the Young Princess - Philadelphia Orchestra (Leopold Stokowski, Conductor)
- Jazz Me Blues - Original Dixieland Jazz Band
- Down Home Blues - Ethel Waters
- Learn to Smile - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra