Sunday 31 January 2010
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 31, 2010). The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to TiK ToK by Ke$ha.
Bloodworth, directed by Shane Dax Taylor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2010
while The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Rosario Tijeras.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Deadliest Warrior: The Game or Cosmos X2.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 January 2010
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 January 2010!
Which were the important events of 31 January 2010 ?
- Blessed Ludovica
- Saint Geminianus
- Saint Marcella
- Saint Pedro Nolasco
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Bosco, patron saint of educators, circus artists and magicians.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 31 January
- Gunmen open fire on a student party in Ciudad Juárez, killing at least 13. (''Times of India'')
- President of Malawi Bingu wa Mutharika becomes the Chairman of the African Union. (AFP)
- Roger Federer beats Andy Murray to win the men's singles title at the 2010 Australian Open. (BBC Sport)
- The death toll from flooding in southern Peru rises to 20. (BBC News)
- Thirteen soldiers in Burundi have been arrested for allegedly plotting a coup to overthrow President Pierre Nkurunziza. (Afrique en ligne)
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 31 January 2010
Serie AItalian Football
- Cagliari - Fiorentina : 2 - 2
- Catania - Udinese : 1 - 1
- Chievo - Bologna : 1 - 1
- Juventus - Lazio : 1 - 1
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Gent - Waregem : 0 - 2
- Standard - Kortrijk : 3 - 1
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Leverkusen - Freiburg : 3 - 1
- Stuttgart - Dortmund : 4 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Ahlen - Oberhausen : 1 - 0
- Paderborn - Frankfurt FSV : 0 - 2
Planetary positions on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in January 2010?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2010 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- It Kills Me - Melanie Fiona
- BedRock - Young Money Featuring Lloyd
- Say Aah - Trey Songz Featuring Fabolous
- I Invented Sex - Trey Songz Featuring Drake
- Ludacris - How Low
- Sade - Soldier Of Love
- Alicia Keys - Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart
- Money To Blow - Birdman Featuring Lil Wayne & Drake
- Mary J. Blige - I Am
- Snoop Dogg - I Wanna Rock
Top #10 Latin songs
- Dile Al Amor - Aventura
- Me Gusta Todo De Ti - Banda El Recodo de Cruz Lizarraga
- Hay Ojitos - Intocable
- Se Me Va La Voz - Alejandro Fernandez
- La Calabaza - La Arrolladora Banda el Limon de Rene Camacho
- Did It Again (Lo Hecho Esta Hecho) - Shakira
- Te Ira Mejor Sin Mi - Joan Sebastian
- El Doctorado - Tony Dize
- Te Ves Fatal - El Trono de Mexico
- Estuve - Alejandro Fernandez
Top #10 Rock songs
- Break - Three Days Grace
- I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin
- Muse - Uprising
- If You Only Knew - Shinedown
- Weezer - (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To
- Kings And Queens - Thirty Seconds To Mars
- Your Decision - Alice In Chains
- Phoenix - 1901
- Savior - Rise Against
- Pearl Jam - Just Breathe
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
Jobs will be hard to find in both the developed and developing world as bankers, corporations and governments work to put the financial system and world economies on a firmer footing, key participants at the World Economic Forum said Sunday. [..]
If there was one takeaway from the annual gathering of business and political leaders in Davos this year, it was this: trust in governments, corporations and above all banks has become as elusive as sure footing on the icy streets of this Alpine resort. [..]
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?