Friday 13 February 1942
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 13, 1942). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Peter Tork and Carol Lynley.
The Mad Doctor of Market Street, directed by Joseph H. Lewis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
On TV people were watching Men at Work.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 February 1942
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1942!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1942 ?
- Peter Tork: Pop Singer.
- Carol Lynley: American model, stage and TV actress, playing in some 50 films, ten Broadway plays and more than 200 TV performances.
- Corrine Gelfan
- Donald E Williams: NASA astronaut.
- Carol Lynley in New York City: New York, USA; actress (Night Stalker, Fantasy Island, Immortal).
- Donald Williams: American captain pilot and astronaut.
- Corinne Gelfan: American actress and folk singer since 1966, with credits in many theatrical productions, commercials, and musicals, including musical comedy.
- Donald E Williams in Lafayette: Indiana, USA; Captain US Navy/astronaut (STS 51D, STS 34).
- Peter Tork [Peter Halsten Thorkelson] in Washington DC: USA; singer/actor (Monkees - "Last Train to Clarksville").
- Epitacio Pessoa: Brazilian president (Born 1865).