Monday 13 January 1941
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 13, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pasqual Maragall and Meinhard Nehmer.
White Eagle, directed by James W. Horne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Tom and Jerry.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 January 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 January 1941!
Which were the important events of 13 January 1941 ?
- In Sweden, Christmas ends on the 20th day, St. Knut's Day. Children celebrate a party throwing out the Christmas tree (julgransplundring).
- Pasqual Maragall: Spanish politician.
- Walid Muallem: Diplomat.
- Meinhard Nehmer: German DR, 2 man bobsledder (1976 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Bob Marks: American astrologer whose interest began the first week of August 1966 while he was in graduate school studying for a PhD.
- Pasqual Mira: Catalan academic and politician 127th President of the Generalitat de Catalunya.
- James Joyce: Irish writer, novelist and polylingual wordsmith, an intellectual literary genius who developed an original style and revolutionized the plot and character of fiction.
- All persons born in Puerto Rico since this day are declared U.S. citizens by birth, through U.S. federal law .