Tuesday 13 July 1926
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Meyer Kupferman in New York City and Jean Randier.
Mantrap, directed by Victor Fleming, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 July 1926
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1926!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1926 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- Meyer Kupferman in New York City: New York, USA; composer (In Fimi Tres).
- Jean Randier: French captain of merchant shipping, maritime historian, expert on nautical antiques and author of books and novels of maritime history and the world of the sea.
- Robert Justman: American director producer and production manager (d. 2008).
- Paavo Nurmi runs world record 3000m (8:20.4)
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1926 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Reaching for the Moon - Ben Bernie & His Orchestra
- Louis Armstrong - Muskrat Ramble