Thursday 14 June 1917
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 14, 1917). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre-Louis (actor) and Lise N?rgaard.
Two of a Kind, directed by John Herzfeld, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 June 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1917!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1917 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Pierre-Louis (actor)
- Lise N?rgaard: Danish journalist and writer.
- Pierre-Louis : French actor, director and TV host of Swiss origin, who died on 11 January 1987 in Massy, France.
- Pierre Louis: France Actor.
- Augusto Roa Bastos: Novelist.
- Lise Nørgaard: Danish journalist author and screenwriter.
- Atle Selberg: Norwegian-American mathematician and academic (d. 2007).
- Gilbert Prouteau: France Writer.
- 1e German air attack on England, 100+ killed in East-London
- Gen Pershing and his HQ staff arrived in Paris during WWI
- The 2 millionth Ford Model T rolls off the line.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Love Will Find The Way - Reed Miller
- The Magic of Your Eyes - Charles Harrison
- Sterling Trio - Hawaiian Butterfly