Sunday 16 December 1906
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 16, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Morrison and Lord Margadale.
A Crazy Composer, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 December 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 December 1906!
Which were the important events of 16 December 1906 ?
- R.C. Saints - O Sapientia ; Adelaide of Italy
- South Africa - Day of Reconciliation
- Nepal - Constitution Day (To be confirmed)
- Kazakhstan - Independence Day
- Bahrain - National Day
- Bangladesh - Victory Day
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1906 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- It's All Right in the Summertime - Ada Jones
- Let it Alone - Bert Williams
- Sunflower Dance - Vess Ossman