Monday 17 December 1906
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 17, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Florent-Joseph Bureau and Russell C Newhouse.
A Crazy Composer, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 December 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 December 1906!
Which were the important events of 17 December 1906 ?
- Florent-Joseph Bureau
- Russell C Newhouse: Inventor (d. 1998).
- Florent Bureau: Belgium mathematician who did research on the theory of functions, specializing in the ordinary and partial differential equations.
- Fernando Lopes-Graca: Portuguese composer and musicologist (d. 1994).
- Fernando Lopes-Graça: Portuguese composer and conductor (d. 1994).
- Russell Newhouse: American pilot and engineer (d. 1998).
- de Crevecoeur: Pont ? Mousson Military man.