Friday 7 December 1906
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 7, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include George Richard and Henri Gorce-Franklin.
A Crazy Composer, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 December 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1906!
Which were the important events of 7 December 1906 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- George Richard: James saxophonist.
- Henri Gorce-Franklin: French politician, who served in the parliament 1962-1967.
- Elisabeth Höngen: German singer.
- Elie Ducommun: Swiss journalist, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize (Born 1833).