Wednesday 19 December 1906
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 19, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Leonid Brejnev and H Allen Smith Illinois.
A Crazy Composer, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 December 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 December 1906!
Which were the important events of 19 December 1906 ?
- 2003 - the events of the fictional docu-drama The Day Britain Stopped take place.
- Roman festivals - Opalia
- Also see December 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Leonid Brejnev
- Leonid I Brezhnev: Ukraine -- 1st Secretary of the USSR (1964-82).
- H Allen Smith Illinois: humorist/author (Armchair Detective, Low Man on the Totem Pole, Rhubarb).
- Edmond Corajod: Chamonix physician.
- Leonid Brezhnev: Ukrainian-Russian marshal engineer and politician 4th Head of State of the Soviet Union (d. 1982).