Wednesday 19 December 1906
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Leonid Brejnev and H Allen Smith Illinois.
A Crazy Composer, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 December 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 December 1906!
Which were the important events of 19 December 1906 ?
- 2003 - the events of the fictional docu-drama The Day Britain Stopped take place.
- Roman festivals - Opalia
- Also see December 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Leonid Brejnev
- Leonid I Brezhnev: Ukraine -- 1st Secretary of the USSR (1964-82).
- H Allen Smith Illinois: humorist/author (Armchair Detective, Low Man on the Totem Pole, Rhubarb).
- Edmond Corajod: Chamonix physician.
- Leonid Brezhnev: Ukrainian-Russian marshal engineer and politician 4th Head of State of the Soviet Union (d. 1982).