Tuesday December 04, 1906
US date format: 12/4/1906, UK date format: 4/12/1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see zodiac on December 4, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to All Through the Night by Henry Burr.
The Magic Flute, directed by Kenneth Branagh, was one of the most viewed movie released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of December 04, 1906?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- See more
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc., the first intercollegiate Greek-letter fraternity in the United States established for men of African descent, was founded at Cornell University.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 04, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Henry Burr - All Through the Night
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on December 04, 1906?
On December 04, 1906 the day of the week was Tuesday.
What zodiac sign is December 04, 1906?
On December 04, 1906 the zodiac sign was Sagittarius.
Who was the US President on December 04, 1906?
On December 04, 1906 the US President was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on December 04, 1906?
On December 04, 1906 the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal).
Who was the Pope on December 04, 1906?
On December 04, 1906 Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.