Tuesday 4 December 1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 4, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
The Magic Flute, directed by Kenneth Branagh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 December 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1906!
Which were the important events of 4 December 1906 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 December
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc., the first intercollegiate Greek-letter fraternity in the United States established for men of African descent, was founded at Cornell University.