Tuesday 16 November 1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 16, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Betty Hicks and Jean Boulet.
Anna Boleyn, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 November 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 16 November 1920 ?
- USA - admission of Oklahoma, 46th state, 1907
- R.C. Saints - Saint Margaret of Scotland ; Gertrude the Great
- Also see November 16 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Day for Tolerance
- Iceland - Dagur fslenskrar tungu (Icelandic Language Day)
- Thailand - Loy Krathong festival (2005)
- Betty Hicks: LPGA golfer.
- Jean Boulet: French aviator, a founding member of the French Académie de l'air et de l'espace.
- Richard Le Blond: Cincinnati EXecutives.
- 1st postage stamp meter is set in Stamford Conn
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Cuban Moon - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- Save a Little Dram for Me - Bert Williams
- I'd Love to Fall Asleep and Wake up in My Mammy's Arms - Peerless Quartet
- My Little Bimbo Down on the Bimbo Isle - Frank Crumit