Tuesday 30 June 1914
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 30, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Francisco da Costa Gomes and Natko Devcic.
The Fatal Mallet, directed by Mack Sennett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 June 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1914!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1914 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Francisco da Costa Gomes: Portuguese general and politician 15th President of Portugal (d. 2001).
- Natko Devcic: Composer.
- Francisco Gomes: Portuguese military man, a General, and President of Portugal for two years beginning in 1974.
- Allan Houser: American sculptor and painter (d. 1994).
- Bai Long [White Wolf]: Chinese Robin Hood / crowd leader.
- Among those addressing the Parliament of the United Kingdom on the murdered Archduke are Lords Crewe and Lansdowne in the House of Lords and Messrs Asquith and Law in the Commons.