Thursday 3 February 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 3, 1921). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Gilbert Lavoine and Marcel Jeulin.
Seven Years Bad Luck, directed by Max Linder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 February 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1921!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1921 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Gilbert Lavoine: French boxer.
- Marcel Jeulin: French military member of the Resistance in World War II, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Josette Devin: Bordeaux Writer.
- Max Wilhelm Zach composer: dies at age 56.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Margie - Eddie Cantor
- Grieving for You - Feather Your Nest - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- I Love You, Sunday - Ted Lewis & His Band