Wednesday 23 February 1921US date format: 2/23/1921, UK date format: 23/2/1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 23, 1921). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Luigi Oreste Speciani and Joseph Bergerard.
The Old Swimmin' Hole, directed by Joseph De Grasse, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 February 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 February 1921!
Which were the important events of 23 February 1921 ?
- Saint Milburga
- Roman Empire - Terminalia held in honor of Terminus.
- Russia - Defender of the Fatherland Day (formerly Red Army Day or Day of Soviet Army and Navy).
- Blessed odilia of Mombeek
- Guyana - Mashramani-Republic Day.
- Brunei - National Day.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Polycarp of Smyrna (died 155)
- Saint Lazarus (d.867)
- Luigi Oreste Speciani
- Joseph Bergerard: French physician and zoologist; some of his scientific papers are housed in the AAAS archives (a French organization named Advancing Science Serving Society).
- Luigi Speciani: Italian medical doctor specializing in lung diseases, noted in his field.
- Maurice Carraz: Cibains physician.
- 1st US transcontinental air mail flight arrives in NYC from San Francisco
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'm a Lonesome Little Raindrop - Frank Crumit
- Fare Thee Honey Blues - Mamie Smith & Her Jazz Hounds