Wednesday 23 February 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Joseph Bergerard and Luigi Speciani.
The Hope Diamond Mystery, directed by Stuart Paton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Sheik by Edith M. Hull was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 February 1921!
Which were the important events of 23 February 1921 ?
- Saint Milburga
- Roman Empire - Terminalia held in honor of Terminus.
- Russia - Defender of the Fatherland Day (formerly Red Army Day or Day of Soviet Army and Navy).
- Blessed odilia of Mombeek
- Guyana - Mashramani-Republic Day.
- Brunei - National Day.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Polycarp of Smyrna (died 155)
- Saint Lazarus (d.867)
- Joseph Bergerard: French physician and zoologist; some of his scientific papers are housed in the AAAS archives (a French organization named Advancing Science Serving Society).
- Luigi Speciani: Italian medical doctor specializing in lung diseases, noted in his field.
- Maurice Carraz: Cibains physician.
- 1st US transcontinental air mail flight arrives in NYC from San Francisco
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I'm a Jazz Vampire - Marion Harris
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?