Sunday 27 February 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Giuseppe Patroni-Griffi and Michael Fox.
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 February 1921!
Which were the important events of 27 February 1921 ?
- International Polar Bear Day.
- Saint Antigone
- Saint Leander
- First day of Maslenitsa in Russia (2006)
- Saint Honorine
- Dominican Republic - National Day.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honour of the pagan war god Mars were held.
- Saint Gabriel of the Mother of Sorrows
- Giuseppe Patroni-Griffi: Italian scriptwriter, producer, director and playwright.
- Michael Fox: United States -- Actor (Quincy, Dallas, Bold & the Beautiful).
- Andras Szollosy: composer.
- Theodore Van Kirk: American soldier pilot and navigator (d. 2014).
- US female Figure Skating championship won by Theresa Weld Blanchard.
- The International Working Union of Socialist Parties is founded in Vienna.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Fare Thee Honey Blues - Mamie Smith & Her Jazz Hounds
- I'm a Lonesome Little Raindrop - Frank Crumit
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?