Saturday 5 February 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 5, 1921). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ken Adam and Roger Dambron.
Seven Years Bad Luck, directed by Max Linder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 February 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1921!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1921 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- Ken Adam: German-English production designer and art director.
- Roger Dambron: Writer, poet, composer, and inventor, he created the identikit picture.
- John M Pritchard: London, England -- Conductor.
- James Moreau: Glenwood Military man.
- John Pritchard: English conductor and director (d. 1989).
- Yankees purchase 20 acres in Bronx for Yankee Stadium
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Margie - Eddie Cantor
- Grieving for You - Feather Your Nest - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- I Love You, Sunday - Ted Lewis & His Band