Saturday 5 February 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ken Adam and Roger Dambron.
Seven Years Bad Luck, directed by Max Linder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Brimming Cup by Dorothy Canfield was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1921!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1921 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- Ken Adam: German-English production designer and art director.
- Roger Dambron: Writer, poet, composer, and inventor, he created the identikit picture.
- John M Pritchard: London, England -- Conductor.
- James Moreau: Glenwood Military man.
- John Pritchard: English conductor and director (d. 1989).
- Yankees purchase 20 acres in Bronx for Yankee Stadium
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Love You, Sunday - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Grieving for You - Feather Your Nest - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Margie - Eddie Cantor
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?