Wednesday 9 February 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include B M Ducat-Amos and Charles Montgomery.
Seven Years Bad Luck, directed by Max Linder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Brimming Cup by Dorothy Canfield was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 February 1921!
Which were the important events of 9 February 1921 ?
- Saint Apollonia, patron saint of dentists and dental technicians
- Saint Ansbert of Rouen
- Saint Maroon's Day - Lebanon
- B M Ducat-Amos: Air Commandant / director (RAF Nursing Service).
- Charles Montgomery: Monteith publisher.
- Eusebio Castigliano: Italian soccer player.
- Joseph Fontanet: French politician and minister, the leading member of Gaullist Movement Republic.
- Michel Lapierre: Boulogns sur Mer physician.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Margie - Eddie Cantor
- Grieving for You - Feather Your Nest - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- I Love You, Sunday - Ted Lewis & His Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?