Monday 28 February 1921US date format: 2/28/1921, UK date format: 28/2/1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 28, 1921). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Clostermann and Donal Henahan.
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 February 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 February 1921!
Which were the important events of 28 February 1921 ?
- Blessed Antonia of Florence (d. 1472)
- Saint Silvana
- Saint Rufinus
- Saint Oswald (d. 992)
- Saint Romanus (died 463)
- Pierre Clostermann: French flying ace, author, engineer, politician and sporting fisherman.
- Donal Henahan: Critic.
- John Bouber [Blom]: Actor / author (Fool of Heideloo).
- Saul Zaentz: Producer.
- Marcel Chevalier: Last chief executioner in France.
- R Fentener van Vlissingen: Dutch psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, lecturer, and writer.
- Vladimir Sommer: composer.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band - Palesteena
- The Old Rugged Cross - Homer Rodeheaver & Virginia Asher