Monday 28 February 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Bouber [Blom] and Vladimir Sommer.
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while Main Street by Sinclair Lewis was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 February 1921!
Which were the important events of 28 February 1921 ?
- Blessed Antonia of Florence (d. 1472)
- Saint Silvana
- Saint Rufinus
- Saint Oswald (d. 992)
- Bah�'f Faith - Day 3 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Saint Romanus (died 463)
- John Bouber [Blom]: Actor / author (Fool of Heideloo).
- Vladimir Sommer: composer.
- Marcel Chevalier: Last chief executioner in France.
- Pierre Clostermann: French flying ace, author, engineer, politician and sporting fisherman.
- R Fentener van Vlissingen: Dutch psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, lecturer, and writer.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'm a Lonesome Little Raindrop - Frank Crumit
- Fare Thee Honey Blues - Mamie Smith & Her Jazz Hounds
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?