Sunday 6 February 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 6, 1921). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Irène de Trébert and Carl Degler.
The Human Voice, directed by Patrick Kennedy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 February 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1921!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1921 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
Famous Birthdays:06 February
- The Kid, starring Charlie Chaplin and Jackie Coogan, released
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Margie - Eddie Cantor
- Grieving for You - Feather Your Nest - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- I Love You, Sunday - Ted Lewis & His Band