Sunday 6 February 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Carl Degler .
Seven Years Bad Luck, directed by Max Linder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Brimming Cup by Dorothy Canfield was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1921!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1921 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Carl Degler: American historian and author (d. 2014).
- The Kid, starring Charlie Chaplin and Jackie Coogan, released
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Margie - Eddie Cantor
- Grieving for You - Feather Your Nest - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- I Love You, Sunday - Ted Lewis & His Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?