Monday 16 February 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Hubert van Herreweghen and Lee Russell.
Huckleberry Finn, directed by William Desmond Taylor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while The River's End by James Oliver Curwood was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 February 1920!
Which were the important events of 16 February 1920 ?
- Saint Juliana
- Saint Lucilla
- Remembrance of Lambertus
- Saint Jeremias
- Saints Daniel, Samuel and Elias
- Kyoto Protocol Day (2005)
- Lithuania - Independence Day (1918)
- Hubert van Herreweghen: Flemish writer / journalist.
- Lee Russell: Cleveland, Ohio -- Vocalist (Vincent Lopez).
- Patty Andrews: Minneapolis, Minnesota -- Vocalist (Andrews Sisters).
- Anna Mae Hays: American army general.
- Tony Crook: English racing driver (d. 2014).
- Anna Hays: American general
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You'd Be Surprised - Eddie Cantor
- My Isle of Golden Dreams - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?