Friday 18 February 1921
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alfredo Martini and Oscar Feltsman.
The Hope Diamond Mystery, directed by Stuart Paton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Valley of Silent Men by James Oliver Curwood was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 February 1921!
Which were the important events of 18 February 1921 ?
- Independence Day in The Gambia (1965)
- Alfredo Martini: Italy sport Champion.
- Oscar Feltsman: Ukrainian-Russian pianist and composer (d. 2013).
- British troops occupy Dublin.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Palesteena - Eddie Cantor
- Broadway Rose - Peerless Quartet
- Margie - Frank Crumit
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?