Wednesday 3 October 1945
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 3, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Jacques Kantorow and Henry Chabert.
Song of Old Wyoming, directed by Robert Emmett Tansey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Choreotones.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 October 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 October 1945!
Which were the important events of 3 October 1945 ?
- Jean-Jacques Kantorow
- Henry Chabert
- Rik Kenton: Rocker.
- Viktor Saneyev: USSR -- Triple jumper (1968-80 Olympics - 3 Gold / 1 Silver Medals).
- Lorenzo Bozano: Italian homicide; kidnapped, raped and killed 13-year-old Milena Sutter in Geneva whose body was fished out of the ocean a few days before Lorenzo was arrested on 5/09/1971.
- Don McLean: Musician.
- Christopher Bruce: English dancer and choreographer.
- Jo Ritzen: Dutch economist and politician Dutch Minister of Education.
- Tony Brown: English footballer and sportscaster.
- Kay Baxter: Woodsfield, Ohio -- Best Bodybuilder in World (1983-85).
- Tigers and Cubs meet in World Series for 4th time
- World Federation of Trade Unions formed; CIO a member.
- The President signs Executive Order 9637, creating the Presidential Medal of Merit.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1945 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Jimmy's Blues - Count Basie & His Orchestra
- A Cottage For Sale - Billy Eckstine
- Hong Kong Blues - Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra
- On the Atchison, Topeka, and the Santa Fe - Judy Garland & Merry Macs