Saturday 20 October 1945
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 20, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Swami Siva and John Lithgow.
Johnny Angel, directed by Edwin L. Marin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Choreotones.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 October 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 October 1945!
Which were the important events of 20 October 1945 ?
- October 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day - the B�b
- French Republican Calendar - Orge (Barley) Day, twenty-ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Swami Siva: Spanish guru, the authority on yoga in the English-speaking world.
- John Lithgow: Actor.
- Angus Deaton: Economist.
- Patricia Ireland: Activist.
- Thomas Pasatieri: Composer.
- Francis Vallat: French oceanographer, president of 'L’Institut Français de la Mer' (IFM).
- Ric Lee: Rock drummer (Ten Years After-Cannock, Staffs).
- Supreme Court Justice Geoffrey Lawrence opens trial of Neurenberg
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1945 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'll Buy That Dream - Hal McIntyre & His Orchestra
- Chickery Chick - Sammy Kaye & His Orchestra