Wednesday 31 October 1945, Halloween
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 31, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include François Rochebloine and Michael Ventura.
Fallen Angel, directed by Otto Preminger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Choreotones.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 October 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 October 1945!
Which were the important events of 31 October 1945 ?
- October 31st is Nevada Day
- Protestant Church - Reformation Day: Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses on the Wittenberg church on this day in 1517
- Wikipedia - Wikipedia:Tim Starling Day
- Cornwall - Allantide
- October 31st is Halloween; also see Samhain (an approximate date)
- St. Wolfgang
- St Urban
- St. Quentin
- St. Notburga
- St. Bega
- Paganism and Celts - Samhain
- St. Arnulf
- Also see October 31 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - October 31 is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Antoninus
- François Rochebloine
- Michael Ventura: American journalist and author who co-wrote, with James Hillman, "We’ve Had a Hundred Years of Psychotherapy and the World’s Getting Worse," 1991.
- Claire Gibault: French conductor and politician, a Member of the European Parliament for the south-east of France.
- Brian Doyle-Murray: American actor producer and screenwriter.
- Henry Winkler: Actor.
- Avi Shlaim: Iraqi-Israeli historian and academic.
- Barrie Keeffe: English playwright screenwriter and producer.
- William Berkley: American statistical financier specializing in the insurance fields and CEO of W.R.
- Russ Ballard: English rock singer/songwriter, guitarist (Argent).
- Henry Ainley: Actor (As You Like It), dies at 66.