Friday 17 January 1908
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 17, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Wheatley and Akkineni LV.
The Thieving Hand, directed by J. Stuart Blackton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 January 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 January 1908!
Which were the important events of 17 January 1908 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of the following saints: St. Anthony and Amelbert.
- Ancient Latvia - Zirgu Diena observed
- Akkineni LV: Lakshmi Varaprasada Rao Prasad producer.
- John Wheatley: Scottish Labour politician and judge.
- Antonio Pesenti: Italy sport Champion.
- BEN : Vaudelney Cartoonists.
- Cus D'Amato: American boxing manager and trainer (d. 1985).
- Ferdinand IV SMJJBFLGRRJ: Ruler of Toscane, dies at 72.