Monday 18 February 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 18, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Evelyn Kever and Jane Loevinger.
The Unbeliever, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 February 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 February 1918!
Which were the important events of 18 February 1918 ?
- Independence Day in The Gambia (1965)
- Jane Loevinger: American psychologist (d. 2008).
- Evelyn Kever: American astrologer.
- Richard Seitz: American military, Army officer and paratrooper who, during a 35-year career, commanded the 2nd Battalion, 517th Parachute Infantry Regiment during World War II, the 82nd Airborne Division and the XVIII Airborne Corps.
- Ange Le Strat: France sport Champion.
- Genevi?ve Epstein: St Chamond EXecutives.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1918 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Oriental - Earl Fuller's Novelty Orchestra
- No Place Like Home - Bert Williams
- Long Boy - Peerless Quartet
- There's a Long, Long Trail - Oscar Seagle & Columbia Stellar Quartet
- Some Sunday Morning - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra