Monday 18 February 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jane Loevinger and Evelyn Kever.
The Unbeliever, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
while Greatheart by Ethel M. Dell was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 February 1918!
Which were the important events of 18 February 1918 ?
- Independence Day in The Gambia (1965)
- Jane Loevinger: American psychologist (d. 2008).
- Evelyn Kever: American astrologer.
- Richard Seitz: American military, Army officer and paratrooper who, during a 35-year career, commanded the 2nd Battalion, 517th Parachute Infantry Regiment during World War II, the 82nd Airborne Division and the XVIII Airborne Corps.
- Ange Le Strat: France sport Champion.
- Genevi?ve Epstein: St Chamond EXecutives.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I'm Crazy Over Every Girl in France - Avon Comedy Four
- Wait Till the Cows Come Home - Harry Macdonough & Olive Kline
- Give Me the Moonlight, Give Me the Girl (And Leave the Rest to Me) - Sam Ash
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?