Wednesday 13 February 1918
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Helen Stephens and Patty Berg Minneapolis Minnesota.
The Unbeliever, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
while The Amazing Interlude by Mary Roberts Rinehart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1918!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1918 ?
- Helen Stephens: Fulton, Missouri -- 100m runner (1936 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Patty Berg Minneapolis Minnesota: LPGA golfer (1938 US Amateur, 1943, 1955 AP Sports Woman of the Year).
- Patty Berg: American golfer and lieutenant (d. 2006).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1918 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Battle Hymn of the Republic - Columbia Stellar Quartet & Charles Harrison
- Where the Morning Glories Grow - Elizabeth Spencer & Sterling Trio
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?