Wednesday 13 February 1918
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 13, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Helen Stephens and Patty Berg Minneapolis Minnesota.
The Unbeliever, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 February 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1918!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1918 ?
- Helen Stephens: Fulton, Missouri -- 100m runner (1936 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Patty Berg Minneapolis Minnesota: LPGA golfer (1938 US Amateur, 1943, 1955 AP Sports Woman of the Year).
- Patty Berg: American golfer and lieutenant (d. 2006).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Wait Till the Cows Come Home - Harry Macdonough & Olive Kline
- Give Me the Moonlight, Give Me the Girl (And Leave the Rest to Me) - Sam Ash
- I'm Crazy Over Every Girl in France - Avon Comedy Four