Saturday 16 February 1918
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Patty Andrews and Gordon Graham.
The Unbeliever, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
while Dere Mable by Edward Streeter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 February 1918!
Which were the important events of 16 February 1918 ?
- Saint Juliana
- Saint Lucilla
- Remembrance of Lambertus
- Saint Jeremias
- Saints Daniel, Samuel and Elias
- Kyoto Protocol Day (2005)
- Lithuania - Independence Day (1918)
- Patty Andrews: American mezzo-soprano singer, the youngest of the three siblings known as The Andrews Sisters, a close harmony singing group of the swing and boogie-woogie eras.
- Gordon Graham: American military, lieutenant general.
- Walt Faulkner: American racing driver (d. 1956).
- The Council of Lithuania unanimously adopts the Act of Independence, declaring Lithuania an independent state.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I'm Crazy Over Every Girl in France - Avon Comedy Four
- Wait Till the Cows Come Home - Harry Macdonough & Olive Kline
- Give Me the Moonlight, Give Me the Girl (And Leave the Rest to Me) - Sam Ash
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?