Saturday 16 February 1918US date format: 2/16/1918, UK date format: 16/2/1918
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 16, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Patty Andrews and Achille Castiglioni.
The Unbeliever, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 February 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 February 1918!
Which were the important events of 16 February 1918 ?
- Saint Juliana
- Saint Lucilla
- Remembrance of Lambertus
- Saint Jeremias
- Saints Daniel, Samuel and Elias
- Kyoto Protocol Day (2005)
- Lithuania - Independence Day (1918)
- Patty Andrews: American mezzo-soprano singer, the youngest of the three siblings known as The Andrews Sisters, a close harmony singing group of the swing and boogie-woogie eras.
- Achille Castiglioni
- Gordon Graham: American military, lieutenant general.
- Walt Faulkner: American racing driver (d. 1956).
- The Council of Lithuania unanimously adopts the Act of Independence, declaring Lithuania an independent state.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Wait Till the Cows Come Home - Harry Macdonough & Olive Kline
- Give Me the Moonlight, Give Me the Girl (And Leave the Rest to Me) - Sam Ash
- I'm Crazy Over Every Girl in France - Avon Comedy Four