Monday 18 June 1956
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 18, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Brian Benben and John Scott.
In UK I'll Be Home by Pat Boone was in the top 5 hits.
The King and I, directed by Walter Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Profiles In Courage by John F. Kennedy was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Opportunity Knocks.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 June 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1956!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1956 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- Brian Benben: Winchester, Virginia -- Actor (Dream On, Gangster Chronicles).
- John Scott: English organist and conductor (d. 2015).
- Last of foreign troops leaves Egypt as Brits leave Suez Canal
- The last foreign troops leave Egypt.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?