Friday 18 June 1915
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Red Adair and James V Edmundson.
The Dictator, directed by Oscar Eagle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while Michael O'Halloran by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1915!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1915 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- Red Adair: American oil field firefighter (Born 1915).
- James V Edmundson
- James Edmundson: American military, a career Air Force man who rose to the rank of three-star Lieutenant General.
- Kurt Jung-Alsen: German film director and screenwriter, who directed 24 films between 1954 and 1976.
- Alain Cussac: Boulogne sur Mer Military man.
- Robert Lannoy: St Amand-les-Eaux EXecutives.
- Robert Kanigher: American author (d. 2002).
- Victor Legley: Composer.
- 21st US Golf Open: John Travers shoots a 297 at Baltusrol Golf Club - New Jersey
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1915 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Gems from Maid in America - Victor Light Opera Co.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?