Friday 18 June 1915
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 18, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Red Adair and James V Edmundson.
My Best Girl, directed by John TerEick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 June 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1915!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1915 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- Red Adair: American oil field firefighter (Born 1915).
- James V Edmundson
- Kurt Jung-Alsen: German film director and screenwriter, who directed 24 films between 1954 and 1976.
- Alain Cussac: Boulogne sur Mer Military man.
- Victor Legley: Composer.
- Robert Kanigher: American author (d. 2002).
- Robert Lannoy: St Amand-les-Eaux EXecutives.
- James Edmundson: American military, a career Air Force man who rose to the rank of three-star Lieutenant General.
- 21st US Golf Open: John Travers shoots a 297 at Baltusrol Golf Club - New Jersey
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Old Folks at Home (Swanee River) - Alma Gluck
- Homer Rodeheaver - Brighten the Corner Where You Are