Friday 18 June 1915
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Red Adair and James V Edmundson.
When Knights Were Bold, directed by Jack Raymond, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 June 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1915!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1915 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- Red Adair: American oil field firefighter (Born 1915).
- James V Edmundson
- Kurt Jung-Alsen: German film director and screenwriter, who directed 24 films between 1954 and 1976.
- Alain Cussac: Boulogne sur Mer Military man.
- Victor Legley: Composer.
- Robert Kanigher: American author (d. 2002).
- Robert Lannoy: St Amand-les-Eaux EXecutives.
- James Edmundson: American military, a career Air Force man who rose to the rank of three-star Lieutenant General.
- 21st US Golf Open: John Travers shoots a 297 at Baltusrol Golf Club - New Jersey
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Old Folks at Home (Swanee River) - Alma Gluck
- Homer Rodeheaver - Brighten the Corner Where You Are