Wednesday 18 March 1914
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include James Pack and Cesar Guerra.
The Star Boarder, directed by George Nichols, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 March 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 1914!
Which were the important events of 18 March 1914 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- Cesar Guerra: Peixe composer.
- James Pack: naval officer museum curator.
- Luisa Ferida: Italian stage and film actress, who started as a stage actress and first appeared in films with "La Freccia d'oro" (1935), in a supporting role but because of her photogenic looks and talent as an actress, soon graduated to leading parts at the end of the 1930s.
- Henri Joubrel: Vannea EXecutives.
- F?lix Magnin: Montmerle physician.
- César Guerra-Peixe: Brazilian violinist composer and conductor (d. 1993).
- White Wolf gang beats government army in Jingdezhen China.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- All Aboard for Dixie Land - Ada Jones & Peerless Quartet
- Somewhere a Voice is Calling - Henry Burr