Wednesday 18 March 1914
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Cesar Guerra and James Pack.
The Perils of Pauline, directed by Louis J. Gasnier, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
while The Fortunate Youth by William J. Locke was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 18 March 1914 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- Cesar Guerra: Peixe composer.
- James Pack: naval officer museum curator.
- Luisa Ferida: Italian stage and film actress, who started as a stage actress and first appeared in films with "La Freccia d'oro" (1935), in a supporting role but because of her photogenic looks and talent as an actress, soon graduated to leading parts at the end of the 1930s.
- Henri Joubrel: Vannea EXecutives.
- F?lix Magnin: Montmerle physician.
- César Guerra-Peixe: Brazilian violinist composer and conductor (d. 1993)
- White Wolf gang beats government army in Jingdezhen China.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1914 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Comin' Thro' the Rye - Nellie Melba
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?